Hound 13 Terms and Conditions of Use
CHAPTER I GENERAL PROVISIONS
※ Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of this Terms and Conditions is to define rights, obligations, responsibilities and other required matters of the Company and service users regarding the use of’ game service and incidental network, web-site, and other services (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “service”) that are provided through mobile devices for Hound 13 Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Company.
※ Article 2 (Definitions of Terminologies)
1. Definitions of terminologies used under the Terms and Conditions are shown as follows.
①“User” is a person that uses the game service provided by the Company and it means a person who agrees to the Terms and Conditions and granted with the qualification as the “service user” and the type of the “user” is classified as follows
a) General member: It means any user granted with the general account as provided by the Company after inputting the information through the affiliated platform provider. At this time, an ‘account’ means the combination of characters and numbers for membership identification in relation to the use of service.
b) Temporary member: It means the person using the service through the temporary account granted randomly by the Company without inputting the information. In the event that the device (system) that uses the service is initialized or the contents are deleted from the device, a temporary membership has its temporary account to be initialized to extinguish the existing game data and other information.
② "Contents” means data or information expressed in sign, character, voice, sound effect, image or video as used in information communications network (following the provision of Article 2 (1) (i) of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, Etc.), and with respect to its conservation and use, it is produced or processed in electronic type, and it means all contents produced in the digital method with respect to the service of all game and network service, application, game money and game item or the like.
③ "Paid contents” means the contents purchased for charge after paying the consideration of money or others to the Company in relation to the service by the users. such as, paid cache (Article 16 (1)), other game related items.
④ “Posted material” means all information made up in character, document, diagram, voice, video or combination posted on the electronic of the bulletin board (including the bulletin board on the Company's web-site or application and SNS bulletin board of the Company and others) that the Company manages and operates for the users to use the service.
⑤ ‘Device’ means the electronic device of PC, smartphone, tablet, and others that may be downloaded, installed and used for contents.
⑥ ‘Service’ means all services related to the use of network provided by the Company to the user irrelevant to the type of device.
⑦ "Application" means all programs downloaded, installed or used through the device described under Paragraph 5 of this Article for using the service provided by the Company.
⑧ "Open market provider" means all providers of e-commerce (including the provider that provides the approval in the game and mobile communications companies), such as, open market and others, provided to install the Company's game and pay. (For example. Google Play App Store, Apple App Store, Once Store etc)
⑨ "Platform provider" means the provider that provides all pertinent services in affiliation with the Company with respect to display the game for this company or using the same.
⑩ "Cache" means the virtual data used in individual application game that the Company services, and a user may use the cache for use of contents of paid service within the applicable game, purchase of product or the like.
⑪ "In-App purchase" means the purchase made within the application game that the Company services for the purpose of cache, item, function and purchase of other contents.
2. Definitions of terminologies used in the Terms and Conditions shall follow the laws and regulations and service policy with the exception of matters set forth under Paragraph 1 of this Article, and matters not set forth thereof shall follow the general commercial practice.
※ Article 3 (Validity and Modification of the Terms and Conditions)
1. The Terms and Conditions is installed and executed by the user and has the validity simultaneously by agreeing to the Terms and Conditions. The Company shall post the contents of the Terms and Conditions on the web-site and application screen of the Company for users to easily see them.
2. The Company may revise the Terms and Conditions within the scope not to violate the pertinent laws and regulations of the 「Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, Etc.」, the 「Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions」, the 「Game Industry Promotion Act」, the 「Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, Etc.」, the 「Contents Industry Promotion Act」 and others.
3. In the event that the Terms and Conditions is modified in accordance with Paragraph 2, the Company hereby notify the contents and application date modified from a minimum of 7 days and maximum of 30 days prior to apply the modified Terms and Conditions to the users by the method to post on the homepage of the Company and official cafe, and application notices. However, in the event that the contents of the Terms and Conditions are revised adversely to users, additional notice shall be made to users by one of the methods of e-mail, e-note, and window to consent for log in, message on mobile phone in addition to the above notice.
4. A user shall be entitled to reject the modified Terms and Conditions. Any user having any objection to the modification of the Terms and Conditions shall suspend the service use and terminate the Use Agreement (withdrawal from membership).
5. In the event that the user does not indicate its intent of refusal by the application date when the Company notified or noticed the modified Terms and Conditions for Paragraph 3, and when the notice or notification has been made clearly with the intent of considering the intent to consent the modified Terms and Conditions, but in the event that the intent of refusal is not expressed expressly by the applicable period by the user, the user is considered as agreed to the modified Terms and Conditions.
※ Article 4 (Entering into the Use Agreement and Application)
1. The Use Agreement is establishing by the Company accepting the service use of the user for the application made of service use after the user reads the Terms and Conditions and consents to the contents thereof.
2. In the event that there is no work or technical problems regarding the application for service use following Paragraph 1 of a user, the Company shall accept it in principle. However, in the event that it is set forth as follows, the acceptance may be rejected or may be cancelled at a later time even after the acceptance is made.
① In the event that the false or someone else’s information is posted or in the event that the information required by the Company is not recorded on the form presented by the Company
② In the event that it interferes with or is applied for the purpose of interfering with social well-being, order or norm of the society
③ In the event that the service is intended to use for illegal use
④ In the event that the service is to be made for the purpose of gaining interests
⑤ In the event that it is applied in violation of matters defined under the Terms and Conditions
⑥ In the event that the acceptance is considered to be inappropriate for the cause applicable to any of the followings
3. The Company may postpone the consent until the cause is relieved in the followings.
① In the event that there is no spare on the service related facility
② In the event that there is any interfering matter not to provide work or technical service
③ For other users, in the event that it is acknowledged as having the concern for engaging in inappropriate act
④ In the event that the acceptance on the application for service use is rejected or reserved in accordance with this Article, the Company shall notify the applicable fact to the applicant.
4. In the event that a user applies to use as a “guest”, when it is applicable to any of the followings, it is subject to cause the issue of deleting the service use record and purchase record of the guest or unable to confirm the record. Therefore, the Company shall inform you on such a fact in pop-up or the like when the service is used for the first time. Furthermore, the service use record of the “guest” shall not be linked or transferred, the service use is recommended through the membership certification.
① In the event that the mobile device is modified
② In the event that the mobile device is altered or initialized
③ In the event that the mobile device deletes the contents, such as, application and others
※ Article 5 (Rules Other than the Terms and Conditions)
Matters not specified under the Terms and Conditions shall follow the matters set forth under pertinent laws and regulations such as the Terms and Conditions of Use for individual service set forth by the Company, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, Etc. , the Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, Etc. or others, and matters not set forth under the individual service set forth by the Company and pertinent laws and regulations shall follow the general commercial practice.
※ Article 6 (Operation Policy)
1. In order to apply the Terms and Conditions, required matters and detailed scope in the Terms and Conditions are set forth to determine the delegated matters for game service operation policy, individual service policy, use restriction regulation and so forth (hereinafter referred to as the “operation policy”).
2. The Company posts contents of the operation policy on the linked screen in the game service for the user to understand.
3. In the event that the operation policy is revised, the procedure of Article 3 (2) shall be followed. However, in the event that the contents of the revised operation policy are applicable to any of the followings, it shall be notified by the method of Paragraph 2 in advance.
① In the event that the matters delegated is revised by determining the detailed scope in the Terms and Conditions
② In the event that the revision is made for matters irrelevant to the right and obligation of users
③ In the event that the contents of the operation policy is not fundamentally different from the contents set forth under the Terms and Conditions and the operation policy is revised within the foreseeable scope by users
4. 4. In the event that the contents of the operation policy are different from the contents of the Terms and Conditions, the operation policy shall have the priority to apply.
CHAPTER II MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
※Article 7 (Protection and Use of Personal Information)
1. The Company shall place effort to protect the personal information of users in accordance with matters set forth under the pertinent laws and regulations, and with respect to protection and use of the personal information, the pertinent laws and regulations and the Company's policy of personal information processing shall be followed. However, in the linked service other than the service provided by the Company, the policy of personal information processing of the Company shall not be applied.
2. Depending on the characteristics of the service, the contents of introducing the applicable person, such as, nick name ‧ character photo ‧ status information and others not directly related to the personal information of the user may be disclosed.
3. In the event that there is a request of relevant national agency or others under the pertinent laws and regulations, the Company shall not provide the personal information of the user to any other person without the consent of the applicable user with the exception of cases set forth under the Terms and Conditions or policy of personal information processing.
4. The Company shall not be held liable for any damage from leakage of personal information or other information due to the fault of the user.
CHAPTER III OBLIGATION OF PARTIES TO THE SERVICE AGREEMENT
※ Article 8 (Obligations of the Company)
1. The Company shall promptly process the opinion or complaint raised by the user in the event that it is objectively acknowledged as reasonable. However, in the event that the processing may take a long time, the cause and processing schedule shall be informed to the users or notified as the notice matter.
2. The Company shall not disclose any personal information, including the “account” information of the user from the service system that the Company manages, and such information shall be protected not to be disclosed or provided to any third party without the consent of the “user”.
3. When there is any interference with the facility or loss of data while The Company improves the service for providing continuous and stable service, the Company shall place best effort to repair or recover without delay unless there is any inevitable cause, such as, natural disaster, emergency crisis, or technical detect difficult to cure.
4. The Company shall notify and comply with the policy of personal information processing for personal information protection.
※ Article 9 (Obligations of User)
1. All users shall not engage in any of the following act with respect to the service use.
① Any act of using any information not a real name, use of information of someone else or recording any fact of false information when providing the personal information to the Company due to inquiry of customer, restoration of paid contents and request for refund, event winning and others
② Any act to falsely specify the relationship with others or disguises as a someone else, any misuse, illegal use of account information of user by another user, or any act of purchasing the paid contents by unauthorized use for someone else’s credit card, wired and wireless call, bank account or others
③ Any act of trading or transacting with others for paid contents and others through the service not provided by the Company
④ Any use of information obtained by using the company service and use of provided application for reproduction without the consent of the Company in advance, distribution, manipulating or commercial use, and in addition, abuse the bug known or unknown to use the service
⑤ Any act of using the service of the Company and using the provided application to gain property interests by itself or someone else
⑥ Any act of infringing the Company’s intellectual property rights, intellectual property rights of a third party, portrait right or other rights or collection, storage, distribution or posting of other users without obtaining the approval of the Company
⑦ Any act of illegitimate use of service provided by the Company or gaining interest by deceiving a third party
⑧ Any act of dishonor others or inflict damage to others
⑨ Any act of exchanging or posting of lewd or indecent information, connecting (linking) with lewd sites or posting any advertisement and publication yet to be approved
⑩ Any act of transmitting, reaching or distributing any word, sound, writing, screen or video that provokes humiliation, hatred or fear to the other party
⑪ Any act of enticing or participating in gambling act with properties on the line
⑫ Any act of transmitting, posting, distributing or using the data that contains software virus, other computer code, file and/or program as devised for the purpose of interfering or destroying normal operation of any information prohibited to transmit or post (computer program), computer SW, HW, electric communication equipment under pertinent laws and regulations
⑬ Any act of modifying the application without having the special right granted by the Company, adding or inserting other program on the application or modifying the application, hacking or reverse design of server, disclosing and modifying the source code or application data, structuring a separate server, modifying or stealing part of the web-site to impersonate the Company
⑭ Any act of posting any article or forwarding any mail by disguising as employee or operator of the Company, falsely using or stealing the name of someone else
⑮ Any act of using the service for the purpose of profit-oriented activity, sales, advertisement, political activities, illegal election campaign and others without the consent of the Company
⑯ Any act of transmitting information and others that may intentionally interfere with the operation of service or may interfere with the stable operation of service
⑰ Any other act that violated public order and social norm, or violating any illegal and illegitimate act, and violating other pertinent laws and regulations
2. Any user shall have the obligation to confirm and comply with notices and modification of the Use Agreement on the web-site or application of the Company from time to time, and it shall refrain from engaging in any act to interfere with the works of the Company.
3. No user shall be allowed to cause a third party to use its account with respect to the service use. In the event that the user acknowledges that a third party uses its user account information and other personal information, the fact shall be notified to the Company and follow the guideline of the Company, and the user shall be held liable for any and all adverse interest in the event that (for example: in the event that a third party pays for the paid contents and others under the name of the use, the obligation to pay for the following proceeds etc.) inflicted for not following the above guideline.
CHAPTER IV SERVICE USE AND RESTRICTION OF USE
※ Article 10 (Provision and Suspension of Service)
1. The Company shall provide the service by using the exclusive game or network for the “mobile device” and “members” may download the application to install or use the network to use the service for free or for charge
2. In the event of the paid contents, separate charge specified on the applicable service shall be paid to use, and within certain paid contents, the function of “paid purchase” may be included.
3. For the free contents, it is available to use for free. However, the free contents may contain the function of paid purchase that makes sure to confirm if the item to be purchased is the paid item before purchasing the item.
4. In the event that application download or “service” is used through the network, it may be possible to impose separate charges set forth by the telecommunication company, such as, data use charge or the like that it is recommended to download by using Wi-Fi or the like.
5. Unless there is any special interference with work or technical matter, the Company shall provide 24-hour service all year long. However, in the event that it is required for operation, such as, regular inspection of system, increase the server and replacement, additional of new game contents, various bug patches, replacement to new service and others, the service may temporarily be suspended for certain period, and in such a case, The Company shall post the contents and time on the “homepage”. However, in the event that there is any inevitable cause that the Company is unable to notify in advance, it may be notified afterwards.
6. Notwithstanding Paragraph 5 of this Article, the service is subject to be suspended temporarily without advance notice due to urgent and inevitable cause of the Company, and in this case, it may be notified afterwards.
7. The Company may provide the following services required for service operation or technical operation for “users”.
① For providing flawless game environment, the Company shall provide the background data function. When using the background data function, the data charge may be required.
8. In the event that there is a need to suspend all services due to the urgent situation of the Company or operation or planning of service, the Company shall notify the same on the homepage or game and suspend the provision of the service. The user shall not request for the refund on the paid contents not having the time of use remaining when the service is expired.
9. In the event that it is applicable to any of the followings, the Company may restrict or suspend all or part of the service. In addition, with the exception of cases where the cause of service modified or suspended is attributable to the intentional or gross negligence of the Company, it shall not be liable for any issue arising from the modification or approval of the service.
① In the event that there is force majeure situation for war, incident, natural disaster, or national emergency crisis or the like
② In the event that there is any problem in normal service use due to power failure, disability of pertinent facility or burst of use volume or the like
③ In the event that it is inevitable for works on repairing the service facility or the like
④ In the event that no service may be available due to the pertinent cause of the Company (cause of management or the like)
10. With respect to the suspension or interference of the "paid service" that the Company provides, it shall be compensated as follows and the “users” shall not claim for additional damage compensation.
① For the case of “paid service” that is impossible to extend the use time, the Company shall compensate, at its option, with the equivalent price of paid service, “cache” and other service from suspension and interference.
※ Article 11 (Provision of Information and Placing of Advertisement)
1. The Company may request for additional information to the users beside the user information provided through the platform provider and/or App-store provider, and with respect to the user information collected or provided, it shall not be used for any purpose other than the purpose set forth under the policy of personal information processing.
2. The Company may pose advertisement on the service and user hereby consents to the advertisement to be disclosed when the service is used.
3. The Company shall not bear any liability for loss or damage inflicted by linking, participating or transacting under Paragraph 2 by the user.
4. The Company may forward the advertisement under Paragraph 2 to users by facilitating the terminal notice (Push Notice) and users may refuse to receive by using the reception rejection function in the application at any time.
※ Article 12 (Purchase of paid contents, Service Period and Use)
1. Any user may purchase the service related paid contents. In this relation, it is subject to have certain difference in detailed payment amount or payment method in accordance with the type of device that uses service or policy of mobile communications companies, platform provider or open market provider.
2. The paid contents that a user purchased within the service may be used only in the device installed with the applicable service application.
3. When purchasing the paid contents, it shall follow the specified time. However, in the event that the service suspension is made in accordance with Article 10 (9), the use period of the paid contents without setting forth of period shall be up to the suspension date of the notified service when notifying the service suspension.
4. A user may use the paid contents purchased from the user's account other than the method notified separately by the Company and it shall not be transferred, loaned or traded to a third party.
※ Article 13 (In-App Purchase)
1. The application provided by the Company for the service shall include the In-App purchase function for item purchase.
2. A user shall use the password set function provided by the open market and the password set function provided by the device to prevent the In-App purchase through the user device of a third party, and the Company shall apply the module, library and others to the application for the In-App purchase applied with the certification procedure and others as provided by the recommendation of the Korea Communications Commission and the open market in accordance with the "open market mobile contents payment guideline"
3. With respect to any user not using the password set function provided by the device and open market, or any In-App purchase of a third party occurring from negligent exposure of the above password, the Company shall not be held for any liability.
4. In the event that the user subscribed to the youth charge system of a mobile communications companies makes the In-App purchase in the applicable device, it shall be considered as having the consent of the legal representative on the applicable payment.
5. A user shall have the obligation to pay the proceeds of the paid contents thereof for the In-App purchase.
※ Article 14 (Management of Posted Material)
1. The Company may move within the site for the posted material prepared or posted by a user, and in the event that there is inevitable cause of exceeding the storage capacity on the Company system, the posted material may be deleted without any notice in advance.
2. Responsibility on the user's posted material shall be the responsibility of individual user and the posted material shall not be posted by the contents or method infringing the right of a third party. In the event that a third party raises a complaint, protest or the like to the Company on the ground that the posted material from a member interferes with the right of the third party, the Company shall notify the fact to the member after taking temporary measure required in accordance with matters set forth under pertinent laws and regulations.
3. In the event that there is any legal issue, such as, the Company encounters the claim of damage compensation on the ground that user posted material has infringed the right of a third party, the user shall provide with full cooperation required for the exception of the Company, and unless otherwise the Company is at fault, the user shall bear all liability on all issues arising thereof.
4. The Company may delete, move, or refuse to register at will for any applicable posted material or data applicable to the followings.
① In the event that the contents criticize other users or third party, damage the honor with false accusation
② In the event that the contents violates public order and social norm
③ In the event that the contents are related to the user account or point trade
④ In the event that it is the profit-oriented advertisement
⑤ In the event that the contents are acknowledged as connecting to a criminal act
⑥ In the event that the contents infringe the copyright and other rights of other users or third party
⑦ In the event that it deviates to the principle of posted material regulated by the Company or non-conforming to the characteristics of the bulletin board
⑧ In the event that the normal operation of the Company or service is interfered with
⑨ In the event that it is considered to link to a criminal act
⑩ In the event that unapproved advertisement and publication materials are posted
⑪ In the event that the same contents are repeatedly posted in multiple times and other cases of deviating from the purpose of posting
⑫ In the event that it instigates illegal reproduction or hacking
⑬ In the event that it is considered to violating other pertinent laws and regulations
※ Article 15 (Event Giveaway and Prize Money)
1. The Company may process the event for certain period of paying the giveaway or prize money to the winning user in relation to the service.
2. In the event that the user participates in the event processing by the Company by using the illegal method or provision of falsified personal information, the Company may cancel the event winning of the applicable member.
3. The Company shall pay the giveaway or prize money to the event winner after completing the procedure for withholding collection of taxes and dues following the separate standard.
4. In the event that the event winning user is younger than 20 years of age, the consent of the parent (or legal representative) of the applicable user shall be obtained first to provide the giveaway or prize money.
5. In the event that the user not collecting the giveaway or prize money after lapsing a month after announcing the event winners without the fault of the Company, the Company may cancel the event winning on the applicable users
6. The Company may collect and use the personal information of users for giveaway or prize money payment, and matters related thereof shall follow the policy for personal information handling of the Company
※ Article 16 (Cash and Point)
1. ‘Cache’ is classified as follows and is managed individually in accordance with respective type.
① Paid cache: Cash purchase by user for charge through In-App purchase
② Free cache: Cash provided for free from the Company through the event or user acquiring while processing the game
2. The Company may provide the point (hereinafter referred to as the “free point”), such as, mileage that may be used in relation to the service use, including games, for free to the users separately from the free cache.
3. In the event that it is used for purchase of product, use or contents for the paid service in the game while a user possesses paid cache, free cache and free point together, the deduction is sequentially made in the sequence of (i) paid cache, (ii) free cache, and (iii) free point.
4. The free cache and free point shall not be subject of refund, compensation or indemnification, and the Company shall not be liable in this relation.
5. For the case of free cache and free point, there may be restriction to the use condition. The Company shall notify the detailed conditions (effective period, scope of use and other required matters) related to the use of free cache and free point to users.
CHAPTER V WITHDRAWAL OF SUBSCRIPTION, TERMINATION AND CANCELLATION OF THE AGREEMENT
※ Article 17 (Withdrawal from Subscription, Refund of Purchase Proceeds Etc.)
1. Any user that purchased the paid contents may withdraw the subscription (cancelling the purchase) on the paid contents purchased without separate charges through the web-payment site or application within 7 days from the available day to use the paid contents or purchase day.
2. In the event that it is applicable to the followings, the user shall be withdrawn from the subscription following Paragraph 1 against the intent of the Company. However, for the case of the purchase contract consisting of divisible contents, it shall not be the case for the other part not applicable to any of the followings from the divisible contents.
① paid contents immediately used or applied as soon as purchased
② Content used with additional benefit in the event that the additional benefit is provided
③ In the event that there is any opening of the contents that determine the efficacy at the time or opening or considered as used with opening act
3. Refund of purchase proceeds shall be processed in accordance with the refund operation policy of each open market provider that user uses, and the detailed refund application procedure shall follow the operation policy of the Company. In addition, as the refund is made, the paid contents in the service shall reflect it to deduct.
4. In the event that the user converts the paid contents into the free contents, and in the event that the basic unit to purchase within the game service is damaged due to entire or partial use, or in the event that it goes through the consent process of acceptance or the like in the transmission related scree of the paid contents, such as, message box and gift box, the user is considered as using the applicable paid contents. The applicable matters shall include the case of purchasing through others different from the genuineness of the user.
5. The paid contents acquired through the service event or external affiliated event or acquired as compensation during the service use without going through the payment of the use proceeds recorded with the purchase contents shall be excluded from the subject of refund.
6. In the event that a user requests for withdrawal of subscription, refund and the like, it has to go through the consent process on separate handling of the personal information to the Company's Customer Center and consigned company designated by the Company, and it processes the procedure to confirm the purchase contents of the applicable user through the platform provider or open market provider. In this process, the Company may confirm the accurate fact by contacting the user through information provided from the user in order to ensure the justifiable cause of withdrawal of the user, and additional verification may be requested. [For example. Any document (verification of family relation) to confirm the personal information registered to the platform business, purchase and payment contents in open market, the purchase made differently from the intent of the user by another party
7. In the event that the user has the cause of fault, such as, material breach of the pertinent laws and regulations or Terms and Conditions, the withdrawal for subscription under this Article, Article 19 and Article 20.
※ Article 18 (Withdrawal from Subscription of In-App Item Etc.)
1. Notwithstanding Article 18, in the event that the paid contents (hereinafter referred to as the “In-App item”) that user purchased through the In-App purchase and Web-purchase is applicable to any of the followings, the withdrawal of the subscription thereof shall be restricted. In this case, the Company shall take measure not to be interfering with the exercise of right, such as, withdrawal from subscription, of users by the method of clearly indicating the point that the withdrawal of subscription is restricted prior to the In-App purchase and Web-purchase with respect to the applicable In-App item, and in the event that the above measure is not made, the user may withdraw from the subscription on the applicable In-App item even if it is applicable to the followings.
① In the event that the use is commenced immediately after the purchase or in the event that it is the In-App item applied to the application immediately
② In the event that it is the contents acquired in the service use process without the In-App purchase
③ In the event that the applicable additional benefit has already been used in the In-App item where the additional benefit has been provided
④ In the event that part of the In-App item sold for bundle type has already been used
⑤ In the event that the opening act can be considered as use, or the capsule-type/probability-type In-App item that determines the efficacy upon opening has been opened
⑥ In the event that all or part of the monetary term of In-App item and others has been used
⑦ In the event that the use period of the applicable In-App item (set forth under Article 12 (3)) has already been lapsed
2. The In-App purchase follows the payment method provided by the open market provider, that in the event that there is any erroneous charge in the payment process, the user shall request the refund of the applicable erroneous amount to the open market provider in principle. However, in the event that it is available in accordance with the policy and system of the open market provider, the Company may request to the open market provider for the performance of required refund procedure.
3. The In-App item acquired with the gift function shall not refund or cancel the payment in principle with the exception of any defect, and the right to request for refund of the above item due to the cause of defect shall be in the user that sent the gift.
※ Article 19 (Withdrawal from Subscription of Minority Etc.)
1. In the event that a minor user purchases the paid contents without the consent of the legal representative, the minor or legal representative may withdraw the subscription thereto.
2. In the event that the payment amount of the minor user is within the scope of property permitted for disposition by the legal representative or when the applicable user uses the false information or others to deceive the Company as the applicable user to be an adult, the withdrawal of the subscription under Paragraph 1 shall be restricted.
3. Matter of considering the purchaser to be a minor or not shall be determined for the paid contents on the basis of the named person of payment means for terminal, credit card or the like as processed with the payment.
4. In the event that the withdrawal of subscription by a minor following this Article is requested, the user or its legal guardian shall submit the documents that verify the minor and legal representative in accordance with the request of the Company.
※ Article 20 (Termination of this Agreement and Restriction of Service Use Etc.)
1. In the event that a user does not want the service at any time, it may terminate the Service Use Agreement through the withdrawal, and when it displays its intent to terminate, the termination is processed immediately.
2. In the event that the user undertakes the act in violation of Article 9 (1), the Company may terminate the Service Use Agreement with applicable user or suspend the use of the service by setting forth the period.
3. In the event that the Use Agreement is terminated or the use of service is suspended in accordance with Paragraph 2, the Company shall notify the matters on applicable cause of measure and effective date to the users through e-mail, e-note or other means.
4. In the event that the Service Use Agreement is terminated or suspended in accordance with the provision of Paragraph 2, the user shall not use the service related contents, and the purchase payment for already paid contents and data call charge, service charge for monthly fixed amount shall not be returned.
5. According to the termination of the Agreement under this Article, the Company shall delete all personal information and data (including the contents information held in its account by the user) of the applicable user except the information to be regained by the Company in accordance with the pertinent laws and regulations and policy for personal information handling. In this relation, the Company shall not bear any liability regarding any loss inflicted for not undertaking appropriate measure by the user notwithstanding the fact that the Company instructed matters on deleting applicable information to the user.
6. The Company does not collect the personal information, such as e-mail account address, password or the like on temporary members that, in the event that the existing device or platform linkage is initialized or the game is deleted, the game related information and data on the applicable temporary members shall not be liable thereto.
7. Termination of this Article shall not influence on the damage compensation of Article 21.
CHAPTER VI DAMAGE COMPENSATION, EXEMPTION PROVISION ETC
※ Article 21 (Damage Compensation)
1. The Company or user shall have the responsibility to compensate the damages in the event that it inflicts the damages to the other party in breach of the Terms and Conditions. However, it shall not be the case in the event that there is no intentional or negligent act
2. In the event that the Company receives various complaints, including, a claim for damage compensation or litigation, from a third party other than the applicable user due to the fault of the user, the applicable user shall exempt the Company at its own responsibility and expense, and in the event that the Company is not exempted, the applicable user shall have the responsibility to compensate all damages inflicted to the Company from the foregoing.
3. In the event that the Company enters into an affiliation contract with an individual service provider and provides individual service to a user, and in the event that there is any damage inflicted on the user due to the intentional or negligent act of the individual service provider after consenting to the Terms and Conditions of Use for Individual Service, the individual service provider shall be held liable for such damage.
※ Article 22 (Exemption of the Company)
1. The “Company” shall have its responsibility exempted in the event that the service is not to be provided due to war, incident, natural disaster, national crisis, technical flaw difficult to cure or other force majeure.
2. The Company shall not be held liable for suspension/interference with the use of the service due to the fault of a “user”, and in the event that there is any damage inflicted to the user for the Company not normally providing or suspending the telecommunication service by the common carrier.
3. The Company shall be exempted for any liability for the case of having interference or service suspended for inevitable cause of repairing the facility, replacement, regular inspection, work or others for service urgently implemented or notified in advance.
4. The Company shall not be held liable for unable to earn experiment figure, grade, item, game money or others expected by the users by using the service, and the liability shall be exempted for any damage inflicted from selection or use on the service.
5. The Company shall not be liable for loss of information and other adverse consequences from modifying the personal information and others (including account) of the user
6. The Company shall not be liable for any issues arising from the network environment without the fault of the Company or pertinent issue inflicting from the terminal environment of the user.
7. The Company shall have no obligation to intervene on any dispute arising with the service as the medium between users and between the user and third party and it shall have no responsibility to compensate the losses thereof.
8. From the service provided by the Company, free service and contents shall be excluded from the subject of damage compensation. However, the case of damage inflicted from intentional or gross negligence of the Company shall be excluded.
9. The Company shall not be liable for the contents of information, data, reliability of fact, accuracy or the like that are posted by the user on service or homepage.
※ Article 23 (Notice to Users)
1. In the event that the Company notifies to the users, it may do so to the user's e-mail address, e-memo, e-note in game service, LMS/SMS or others.
2. In the event that the Company notifies to all users, it may substitute to the notice under Paragraph 1 by presenting in the pop-up window or posting in the game service or the like.
※ Article 24 (Right to Trial and Applicable Law)
1. With respect to the service use on any dispute arising between the Company and a user, it shall be amicably resolved by the stipulation between both parties.
2. If the dispute under Paragraph 1 is not amicably resolved, each party may petition for dispute resolution by the Contents Dispute Resolution Committee in accordance with the Content Industry Promotion Act, and in the event that the litigation procedure is made through, the court following the procedure set forth under laws and regulations shall be the court having the jurisdiction over the matter..
3. Laws of Korea shall be applied in litigations brought up between the Company and users. .
The Terms and Conditions of Use shall be implemented from Sep. 12, 2018.